Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Dress

Got the dress.  I was in Ohio last weekend, bridal gown shopping with Andrea.  On Saturday we went to Wendy's Bridal Salon, a very nice store in Dublin.  Andrea tried on about eight dresses and we were sure she had found the one!  When she came out of the dressing room and stood on the pedestal, I just smiled from ear to ear, and she was smiling too.  We left there feeling like we should keep the next day's appointment, but we would probably be back to get the dress from Wendy's.  On Sunday we went to Elegant Brides and met with Wafa!  She was great and together she and Andrea chose about seven dresses to try on.  Most of these dresses were very different from what she had on the day before and while beautiful, none were matching up to the dress from Wendy's.  Then, she came out in THE ONE.  I didn't know it then, because while I knew it was absolutely gorgeous, we had so liked the one the day before.  Andrea I know was sold, but we went back to Wendy's to put the dress from there back on.  When she came out in it, I still smiled from ear to ear because here stood my little girl looking every bit like a bride, and I knew it was not the dress because the other one made her look like a goddess!  Got the dress.

Rosemary

No comments:

Post a Comment