Sunday, March 6, 2011

It's coming together.

More things getting done bringing us closer to the big day.  Andrea was home this weekend and we had appointments with photographers, DJs, decorators, and then a trip to David's Bridal to look at bridesmaid dresses.  Now she has to share all the info with Joe, and they will have to start thinking about who to go with and what to do!  Still plenty of time, and more people to confer with, but it is a start and a frame of reference.  It's funny because when they got engaged and decided on a December wedding, I thought, plenty of time.  Now we are already saying it is only nine months away!  And, I can't wait to get out of winter and into spring, yet my mind is consumed with next December!  I have the doom and gloom of our political system ready to slay me, and the wonderful experience of working with my daughter to plan her wedding, guess I will be having my ups and downs over the course of this year!  Okay, now I am going to read the paper so I might be back.

Rosemary

No comments:

Post a Comment