Thursday, May 30, 2013

Okay, I tried to have this make sense but it is all backwards. I believe it is worth the effort of reading backwards though. The post that follows this is Stephen Henderson's reply to the post about my granddaughter. Next is my reply to him and the one after that is what started it all! So, scroll down to the post about my granddaughter if you haven't read it yet, then Henderson's reply, then mine. I promise you it's worth it. Your comments are welcome and appreciated. Having fun again!

2 comments:

  1. How did Mr Henderson see your post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I emailed him the granddaughter piece because he had just printed as an editorial his "impressions" of Michelle Rhee and the conference happening on Mackinac. It made me sick! His response is soooooo unprofessional and not what I would expect from a seasoned journalist! Need more people to read it.

    ReplyDelete