Saturday, March 6, 2010

Kick Ass the movie

Watch any of the trailers and tell me if you get it because I don't.  The trailer for Kick Ass - Hit Girl, shows a little girl saying to her father, "I'm just fuckin with ya daddy."  Then it shows her dressed in a tight super hero costume and she says "Okay cunt, (I don't even know what she says after that, my brain exploded!).  When I saw this I didn't think it could be real, I mean not a real movie, just someone goofing around.  But it is a real move and it is coming to theaters near you in April.  I am trying to figure out who the makers of this film intended it for.  No adult, that being anyone over 18, in their right mind would want to sit through this piece of  shit, yes shit.  I can't imagine anyone over 14 being interested in this piece of shit, yes shit.  If the people who took part in the making of this movie, felt it would be something for 10 to 14 year-olds, well shame on them.  Actually more than shame on them, they should all be banned from ever having anything to do with movie making again!  It is full of foul language and extreme violence and it is anything but cool.  No I haven't seen the whole movie, the trailers are enough to let me know that I don't want to, and that no one should pay money to see what really is a piece of shit intended to lure young, impressionable children into movie theaters to be told that being a superhero is awesome!  I would like to think that no movie theater would play this, yes I have to say it because that is really what it is, piece of shit, that would be awesome!
Rosemary

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this because I had never even heard of Hit Girl before. So, I googled it and saw the trailer. I know this wasn't the reaction you were going for, but I am totally intrigued by this movie. I guess it's adapted from a comic book. I don't know how good the actual movie will be, but I'm definitely going to follow the hype that will follow. It looks kind of cool in an off-beat, gothic sort of way. I'd be into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kath! Not acceptable. But I still love ya.

    ReplyDelete