Sunday, February 21, 2010

Discouraged

I am just so discouraged.  It seems everything everyone writes on the site I joined, is excellent.  Some of it is even exceptional, NOT!  Never liked that not thing, but it really works here.  And if a review is given that says the writing is less than excellent, you get turned in for not following the rules of reviewing!  You aren't supposed to make anyone feel bad!  I'm not kidding, and I just don't get it.  It seems these "writers" just want to be told how wonderful they are, have a hug fest, and then continue to write crap!  Makes me mad, because I know when I write crap and I wouldn't post it, and if I did because I wanted to think it was good, I would be so grateful when a reader told me it was crap!  So please, someone read my blog, go all the way back, and tell me what's good and what's crap.  I guess it is better to write crap and have people read it then to write something that has merit that nobody reads!  Night.
Rosemary

No comments:

Post a Comment