Monday, February 1, 2010

Finally

I did think that I would blog about the subjects that I didn't blog about last night, but I am not going to.  I did some writing on my on-line site that I joined and now I am ready to just do nothing.  I had a long day at work, got home late, wrote, and now I think I am done writing!  Sometimes I don't get why my life is still so busy.  I know it is good to be busy, but when does rest and relaxation start?  I expect to work quite a few more years, but at this point I thought I would only be working at work!  Oh well, life is good and I am glad that I can do what I do and have the dreams that I have.  Really am done now, brain has turned off and at this point I don't want to think about all that I don't get, and you know what?  That is good.  It reminds me of a popular and rather profound saying; Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.  
Rosemary

No comments:

Post a Comment