Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mistakes and more

I made the same mistake twice, I missed another day of blogging.  Well since no one is reading this anyway, what does it matter?  As for my bad review, we (the reviewer and I), have been going back and forth on what I meant to say, and why he feels confused, and how to fix it, and it has been great!  That's what writing is all about, getting feedback, and taking another look, and making it work.  Now for today's paper, the biggest thing being the state of education in this great county of ours.  I could say a lot of things,  but I am not going to.  I am going to say this; we have a lot of students succeeding, working hard, and being successful.  We don't track, we don't decide who can and who can't in a formal way, and maybe we should.  There is brilliant, there is smart, there is average, there is below average, and there is dumb, and the schools don't make them this way.  We better start getting this and doing something about it.
Rosemary

No comments:

Post a Comment