Friday, February 26, 2010

Wednesday, February 24, 2010


Cougar Town

I didn't think I would blog tonight because I got home late and am tired. However, after stuffing myself with pizza, I started watching the show Cougar Town, and well, I am just going to say it, or rather scream it....

I HATE IT AND I JUST DON'T GET IT! If you watch it please explain to me what it is that you like about it. I really really want to hear from someone who thinks this show is good, so I can yell at you and call you names, like moron! Sorry, but I am totally upset that this piece of drivel got decent reviews and that it is taking up space on our airwaves.

I accidentally posted this on a new blog I started for a class, didn't understand what had happened, but now I get it!
Rosemary

No comments:

Post a Comment