Thursday, January 13, 2011

Exciting News

I wasn't sure if I wanted to do any blogging about my daughter's engagement, but why not?  While it wasn't unexpected that the question would be popped around the holidays, it was still such a super exciting moment when we got the news.  John and I were at the home of a dear friend, and I was preparing to leave by visiting the bathroom when John's cell phone rang, and I just knew!  So out of the bathroom I came to hear John say something about how wonderful it was and then I took the phone and we just kind of jumped up and down for a while.  So now the planning begins, and I am praying and hoping that it will be more fun than not!  I did a lot to help Heather when she and Joe were getting married so I have some experience, but still...   Anyway, we are thrilled, my daughter picked a winner and he's a lucky man; it's just right.  Amen.
Rosemary

1 comment: