Monday, January 10, 2011

I'm Trying!

I am trying to take this in another directions, but... Okay, reading Sunday's paper; "Finally: Help wanted in Michigan."  Fortunately this is a first in a series of articles, so I may get answers to my questions; like what a difference a week makes?  I swear, just a week ago all was doom and gloom, but now, suddenly the jobs are back!  The auto industry is leading the way with 23,000 hourly and salaried jobs needing to be filled this year alone.  The paper says to expect plenty of jobs in health care and other parts of the service sector, there will be a strong demand for everyone from accountants to cashiers!  There will be jobs to be found in emerging industries like alternative energy, defense and film.  I am not complaining, jobs mean people, people mean families, families mean children, children mean schools, schools mean teachers, and the knee bone's connected to the thigh bone!  I'm just wondering what the hell happened?  Is the Snyder administration responsible for this surge in positive energy that is translating into this job mecca? 

On another note, "Christian youths attack car full of Muslims."  These criminals, who were anything but Christian, killed seven people who were returning from a wedding.  The murderers will not go to heaven to be greeted by the Muslim martyrs, sorry if you think otherwise.  I remember reading about Jesus getting angry and turning tables over and screaming "GET OUT!"  But I do not recall that he ever murdered anyone.  WWJD, not a bad think to think about, and if you think he would attack a car full of Muslims, you're wrong.

Finally, and I bet you knew it was coming, I do think that people like Sarah Palin and Michele Bachman with their rhetoric and their ignorance and their desire for power, are to blame.  Stop listening to them and their ilk because with every utterance they spread fear and anger, and that's no way to lead, but it is the way to destroy.

Rosemary

No comments:

Post a Comment